For teenagers (13-18) interested in learning more about songwriting – Ever wondered how some of your favourite songs were written? Do you love music and would you love to learn the skills to help you write your own song.
Join our amazing songwriting workshop led by Youngstars Music School’s songwriting and vocal coach Anna Mitchell and kickstart your songwriting journey! Learn where to draw inspiration from to get a song started, how to structure a song, some cool rhyming schemes plus some clever and simple tips and tricks to help you write a great song.
How do I sign up?
To sign up for this FREE workshop, email email@example.com
Please note that numbers are limited for each workshop, so don’t leave it too late!
What you need at home:
Getting set up at home for this online workshop is relatively easy as long as you have a computer and an internet connection. Having an iPad or other tablet device is even better! Here are the most important things you will need:
- Internet access
- A computer, laptop, phone, or tablet device with a built-in camera (Computer is best)
- An external webcam if your device does not have a built-in camera
- Zoom client for video conferencing (download zoom.us)
- Headphones are recommended also.
- A notebook to keep all of your great songs and ideas in and a pencil or pen.
This event is Live and can only be accessed at the time specified on the link below.
More information to follow soon.
Cork Opera House