Waterford Young Arts Critics, in partnership with The Walls Project, are working to make the Cruinniú na nÓg experience a virtual one and Giving Young People a Voice.
The Waterford Young Arts Critics and The Walls Project are inviting audiences to:
- Draw or doodle a piece of artwork
- Submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitted artworks will be interpreted by a graffiti artist creating a large collective canvas
- We will live stream our graffiti artists working on the large collective canvas
- Submission Deadline – June 8th
Who can submit?
The Waterford Young Arts Critics have created this event intending to create a virtual space where the voice of the young person is at the centre of this project.
So, we are inviting young people aged 0-18 years to take part in our project.
How to submit?
Simply send us a clear image of your drawing or doodle to email@example.com and we will do the rest.
Please include your name and age on your submission.
Have your voice heard! Be part of the bigger picture and have some creative fun along the way.
This event will be available all day on Saturday 13th June, images from the workshop will be posted on the Creative Waterford Facebook page throughout the day and a video will be posted on completed project in the coming weeks. To find out more please follow the link.
Click here for more information